- Bridal Prep – Coverage begins at the Brides departure venue 2 – 3 hrs before the ceremony.
- Ceremony Venue – Coverage includes details from the ceremony venue.
- Pre Ceremony – Coverage includes guests and groom arriving, bridesmaids and bride arriving to the ceremony venue.
- The Ceremony Best Bits – (include everything except gospel, sermon and communion),
- The Receiving Line.
- Family Photos / Guests chatting etc.
- The Photoshoot (We request 10 mins with the couple) during which the photography is welcome to continue shooting.
- Reception Venue Arrival.
- Drinks Reception.
- Ballroom Intro.
- Speeches / Cake Cutting.
- First Dance plus 20mins of dancing.
- Wedding Day Highlights Sequence.
What You Get A Treasured Memory to Share with Family & Friends
You get a edited HD (High Definition) wedding video on a USB and Three Copies on DVD
Total Cost – €1500
€250 secures the date
We offer two styles of edit – Traditional & Non Traditional (please ask for details), Music Selection.
Optional Extras Include
- Second Cameraman (Highly Recommended)
Second cameraman option offers a number of different opportunities on the day of a wedding which may include the grooms departure venue, multiple camera angle options before, during and after the ceremony, additional footage through out the day of guests etc. Cost – €600
- Additional coverage of the band Cost – €100 per hour.
- Additional DVDs – €30 each.
- Trash The Dress, Photography, Engagement Shoot with Interviews, Video Messages, Disco Coverage, Residents Bar Coverage, After Party Coverage, DJ Service, Family Photo Service.
We do offer a reduction of €100 if a couple would prefer us not to attend the brides departure venue or if you are happy to end coverage after first dance
we also offer a half day package €650 please ask for details.